The TM-1 is designed to be used with automobiles, motorcycles, golf carts, ATV's, side by sides, mining rigs, gaming, computers or any place a 12v system thermometer and or fan controller is wanted.
The TM-1 provides a real-time display of the temperature of the remote thermal sensor. It is internally calibrated and will not become ill calibrated by vibration. The TM-1 has an adjustable fan temperature "turn-on" set point, and will drive a fan or fans requiring up to 5 Amps DC
- Mil spec FR4 circuit board
- Regulated power supply
- Constant LED current and brightness regardless of battery voltage (won’t dim with your beat)
- 20 bright surface mount LEDs
- Wide operating voltage range for vehicles with modified electrical systems
- 3 speed fan drive system (PWM)
- Remote wired sensor with 18 feet of cable
- Operating voltage range for power supply: 8vdc-22vdc
- Display Range: 30 - 220F/ C
- Fan Set Point Range: 40 - 200 F/ C
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Degrees (due to display type)
- Maximum Fan Load: 5 Amps DC
- 2.75" x 2.75" x 0.6"