Protect your vehicle from the dreaded "Car-B-Q" with this product. Whether you have a demanding aftermarket sound system or other aftermarket/auxiliary accessories such as lighting, winches, air pumps etc, it is critical you add a fuse as close to the battery as possible to protect from fire and catastrophic damage due to a short circuit.
Made 100% in the U.S.A. at SMD HQ, this industrial strength ANL fuse holder looks as great as it performs. Milled from HDPE, using metals from Aluminum, Stainless Steel, & Copper and a 3/16" Clear Acrylic cover to top it off! (to help protect from accidental contact with live terminals.
This unit was designed withstand the elements and to last many years of service anywhere you decide to install it! With this being our high temperature model, it is recommended to mount this under the hood (engine compartment). However, you can still mount it in the cabin, or trunk. Also suitable for marine applications, these parts will not corrode!
- For use with aftermarket sound systems or accessories like wenches, etc.
- Industrial-strength fuse holder
- 1/2" PVC body
- Aluminum hardware
- 5/16" Stud type connections
- 3/16" clear acrylic cover
- Mount under the hood or in the vehicle
- Mount within 18" of your battery, alternator or aux. battery
- Dimensions: 5"x 5"x 1.75"
*Recommended mounting location within 18" of power source (ie front battery, alternator or any auxiliary battery bank*