For car audio enthusiasts seeking an upgrade over traditional, Mc Laren Sound Systems has designed 3 series of midbass & midrange drivers. Depending on size, depth, frequencies you have a wide range of options to suit your listening preferences.
ROMEO Series drivers were designed to reproduce frequencies from 65 Hz to 6.5KHz, even though capable of extending upward as well.
Strong stamped steel frames, non pressed pulp cones and copper voice coils, available from 6.5" up to 12".
- Paper Cone with Cloth Surround
- Y35 Ferrite magnet
- Stamped steel frame
- 2.5" Copper voice coil
- Nominal Diameter: 10" (254 mm)
- Impedance (ohms) 8
- Resistance (ohms) 5.8
- RMS Power Handling: 325W
- MAX Power Handling: 650W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m ): 99.6
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 5.5KHz
- Recommended Lo Pass Crossover: 100 Hz