Since 2002, dating back to the beginning of Incriminator Audio, the Death Penalty subwoofer has been a class leader. Being at the top of the game for 15 years is no small feat. Through many generations of updates, Incriminator continues to keep the Death Penalty out in front. If you are looking for a premier ground pounder, your search ends with the Death Penalty. As the signature subwoofer for Incriminator, every aspect of the design is meant for one thing only, that is supreme performance. Not only excelling in the SPL competition lanes, the Death Penalty is a tremendous daily driver subwoofer for the most demanding of audio systems. Conservatively rated at 2000 watts RMS, long-term power handling, both thermally and mechanically, will not be an issue. Advancing on the previous generation, the new Death Penalty continues the S.T.A.R. (Symmetrical Tier Axis Radical Cooling) motor design. What makes this design special is that the motor has the ability to cool very quickly through the channels between the large motor slugs. This is necessary for high power systems playing for long periods.
The Air Driven Cooling will extend the life of a subwoofer that can be pushed to the limits. In concert with the powerful S.T.A.R. motor, the Death Penalty employees a heavy gauge 3” flat wound aluminum coil, equaling serious power handling for years to come. Covered in a new, custom-tooled motor boot, the Death Penalty has a vicious, all business look. With a triple progressive spider suspension pack, the Death Penalty can keep its cone under control at all times and withstand loads of abuse. The Death Penalty is available with an optional extra spider and Triple Joint Kevlar Reinforcement if you really plan to take it to the edge. Dual sewn leads, (with the option of 8 gauge direct connect leads) are able to deliver all the current to the coil without break down or noisy lead slap that plague other drivers with fee leads. To top it all off, the trademark Death Penalty Red Skull on the dust cap. It signifies what lies beneath it, through history and a winning tradition.
- 8 Spoke Black Cast Basket
- 3" Heavy Gauge 4 Layer Flat Aluminum Voice Coil
- Triple Black Progressive Spiders with Dual Woven Tinsel Leads
- High Pressure Kraft Fiber Reinforced Cone
- Multi-Layer Foam Surround
- 9.45" 330 Oz Double Magnet Structure with Nickel Finish
- 1040 Oz / 65 Pound Motor Structure
- 8mm Thick Aluminum Shorting Ring for Inductance
- Interlocking Aluminum Spider Spacer Assembly
- CILD² - Center Interlocking Dustcap
- ADC - Air Driven Cooling
- S.T.A.R. Motor Design for Built in Motor Cooling
- Nickel Plated Push Terminals
- Wrap Around Rubber Gasket
- 2000 Watt RMS Rated
- Rms Power: 2000 Watts
- Impedance: Dual 1-ohm
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- Sensitivity: 94.1dB
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-500Hz
- BL: 22.6
- X-max: 29mm
- Vas: 123L
- Sd: 1210cm
- Cms: .0.05mm/N
- Mms: 330g
- Qts: .43
- Qes: .47
- Qms: 9.32
- Fs: 38Hz
- Mounting Depth: 12.12"
- Overall Diameter: 18.5"
- Baffle Cut-out: 16.87"
- Displacement: .24 Cu. Ft.
- Sealed: Not Recommended
- Ported: 5.0 - 6.5 - 7.5 Cu. Ft
- Port Opening: 70 -90 - 105 Sq. In.
- Port Tuning: 35Hz