The MX-1 is substantial to maximize the acoustics performance of your audio system, the rca inputs and outputs allow to install in any 12V car audio system, so it still has connectors like P10 plug to connect some instrument or peripheral.
The power supply 12Vdc eliminates the current converters needed, decreasing considerable the noise level and consumption efficiency. The MX-1 has anti-pop- system. responsible to turn on your devices easily, and eliminate possible damage to your system
The Expert Electronics MX-1 4-Channels Automotive Sound Table eliminates the need for tailored professional sound desks in the car. It is totally made for those who need fine quality adjustments in their automotive sound.
Power Supply and Connections:
- P4 connections do the power supply and remote connections.
- Operating Voltage 10 to 16Vdc
- 10 to 16Vdc Remote input capability
- Mic / Line: Jack connector 6.3mm mono (P10)
- Line In: RCA L/R connections
- AUX L+R: Auxiliary output has independent gain
- Jack connection 6.3mm mono (P10)
Gains and Equalizers:
- Target Filter Frequencies Low - 60Hz / +15dB , Mid-Low - 250Hz / +15dB, Mid-High - 2KHz - +15dB, High - 11KHz / +15dB
- Level: The level regulator allows adjusting the signal level from the way that will be sent to MAIN OUT.
- The 3/4 MIC GAIN (mic input gain) has the polarity functions (phase inverter) to improve the adjustments between the audio system (Link).
- The mixing console allows monitoring the signal level output and the power on or off (the remote signal will turn on / off the MX-1).