Amazing power and an amazing small footprint is what the DS18 X2 amp is all about. This tiny amp packs a powerful punch all while fitting in the palm of your hand! It is a perfect selection for audiophiles cramming audio in tight spaces. For example, you can fit multiple X series amps in most motorcycle fairings powering an entire system all while safely tucked away. Small enough to fit in your hand but powerful enough to power four high powered speakers, this fullrange little amp pumps out 140 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms and 230 x 2 at 2 ohms which is enough to get super loud sound with great clarity.
- Huge power for such a small size giving it high versatility in many applications.
- Fits in most tight spaces and a high power per size ratio.
- Two and four ohm stable pumping out 140 watts RMS at 4 ohms per channel or 230 watts RMS at 2 ohms per channel.
- Easily adjustable filters making tuning for mids or tweeters easy.
- Model: X2
- Power @ 4 ohms (14.4V): 140W x 2CH
- Power @ 2 ohms (14.4V): 230W x 2CH
- Power @ 4 ohms Bridged: (14.4V) 2200W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2 OHM
- THD: 0.2%
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5-8V
- Selectable Crossover: LPF/FLAT/HPF
- Crossover Filter Range: 40Hz-400Hz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHZ
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Recommended Fuse: 40 A
- Input Terminal Size: 12 AWG
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.54"x 3.24"x 1.37"