into depths as small as 3.9 inches, revolutionizing the way you enjoy
bass in your vehicle. Ingeniously designed to thrive in both ported and
sealed boxes, the PSW12.2D
allows you to achieve incredible bass reproduction even in the tightest
of spaces. But that's not all – its high-quality push terminals make
connecting your speaker wire and amp a breeze, eliminating any hassle or
With a remarkable power handling capacity of 600 W RMS and a staggering 1200 W MAX Power, the PSW12.2D
possesses the strength to deliver earth-shaking bass. But power is only
part of the equation. With an impressive 85 dB sensitivity, this
shallow mount subwoofer is finely tuned to reproduce heavy,
crystal-clear bass with astonishing precision. The dual voice coil
configuration on the PSW12.2D
offer increased wiring options, greater amplifier compatibility, higher
power handling, improved sound quality, flexibility in subwoofer
configuration, and enhanced bass output.
boasts a cone equipped with DS18's renowned PPI Molding, making it
water resistant and an ideal choice for marine vehicles, off-road
adventures, or even your trusty two-wheeled companion. Additionally, its
robust steel basket provides enhanced resistance against shock and
vibration, ensuring that the subwoofer stays rock-solid, no matter the
With a remarkable (9.5mm) Xmax for a shallow subwoofer, the PSW12.2D
generates full and deep bass that resonates with your soul. Paired with
the appropriate box specifications, this subwoofer becomes a force to
be reckoned with, unleashing low-frequency responses that you can feel
in your vehicle.
- DS18's PSW shallow subwoofer series are known for producing great bass without sacrificing much space.
- Rubber surround design fortifies this subwoofer and helps it push out cleaner and clearer bass
- Shallow mount size allows this sub to fit in compact places and requires less box space than other subs.
- High 9.5mm Xmax which produces full and deep bass with the correct box spec.
- Nominal Diameter 12"
- Nominal Impedance 2+2 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling 600 Watts
- Max Power Handling 1200 Watts
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 85 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 600 Hz
- Overall Diameter 12.2"
- Overall Depth 3.9"
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout 10.6"
- Mounting Depth 3.3"