The DS18 PRO-TW120
are out-of-this-world tweeters and for good reason. With 240W peak power handling and a frequency response of 2KHz to 20KHz, these professional grade super tweeters deliver accurate sounds at high frequencies––perfect if you like your highs crisp, bright, and loud! Better yet, the Bullet dust cover protects the voice coil and ensures that your highs cut through the noise.
Upgrading with the DS18 PRO-TW120
lets you make the most out of your sound system because it fills in everything that’s missing from your factory stereo system. Plus, it’s easy to install and gives your favorite music a live-performance feel even if you’re far away. What’s not to love?
- Handles high frequencies with ease so you can enjoy your favorite music with loudness and sound quality combined.
- Powerful and reliable Titanium 4-Ohms 1-inch voice coil rated at 60 watts AES, 120 watts program, and 240 peak power ratings each with a built-in capacitor filter to help prevent failure from harmful frequencies.
- Super tweeter bullet design delivers extremely high range volume that can be heard for great distances with extreme clarity.
- Professional grade Pro-Audio tweeter that takes your sound system to the next level!
- Designed to be repaired quickly and easily with our drop in voice coil kits that can be installed in less than 5 minutes.
- Extremely high 103 dB rating for screaming loud high range frequencies delivered at high volumes with great sound quality.
- The ferrite motor structure, with a mounting depth of only 1.65 inches is robust yet small enough to fit an a wide and almost limitless number of applications.
- Nominal Diameter: 3"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- AES Power Handling: 60W
- Program Power Handling: 120W
- Peak Power Handling: 240W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 103dB
- Frequency Response: 2KHz-20KHz
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover: 3 KHz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1”/25.4 mm
- Voice Coil Former Material: CCAW
- Winding Material: Aluminum
- Diaphragm Material: Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 6.5 Oz
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Overall Width: 3.14" / 80 mm
- Overall Depth: 1.96" / 50 mm
- Cutout Diameter: 2.83" / 72 mm
- Mounting Depth: 1.65" / 42 mm
- Adapter Ring Overall Width: 3.77" / 96 mm
- Mounting Depth with Adapter Ring: 1.37" / 35 mm