Motorcycle Audio enthusiasts demand the highest quality for their high-end speakers because of the open-air environment that they love to be in. With hard riding comes with rigorous vibration and that can damage your speakers. We at DS18 want our motorcycle lovers to feel confident in their speaker choice and not have to worry about moisture damage or vibration damage. To battle these problems, we have developed an amazing new set of motorcycle speakers that are water resistant so if you get caught in the rain, you don’t have to worry about damage. We have also reinforced other vital parts to hold up to vibration better so you can ride hard and long in any kind of weather. The Pro SM 69.2, Pro-SM6.2, and Pro-SM8.2 all come in 6.5, 8-inch, and 6x9 variations to help you get the best sound possible. These New ferrite variations are stronger and handle power more efficiently because of the traditional ferrite motor.
- Water resistant cone for rough riding and strong through the elements.
- 2 ohm single voice coil so you can maximize your amps power level at the lowest resistance level without needing to bridge.
- 250w RMS and 500w Max ratings so you know you can count on this speaker to get loud going down the highway full blast.
- Rms Power: 250 Watts
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- Woofer Size: 6x9"
- Voice Coil: 1.5"
- Impedance: 2-ohm
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 5KHz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover: 120Hz
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Baffle Cut Out: 8.70"x 5.97"
- Overall Diameter: 9.25"x 6-56"
- Mounting Depth: 2.68"