motor promotes higher sensitivity and extreme power handling for
professional quality reproduction for casuals, audiophiles, and
power ratings comes in at an unparalleled 250W RMS and 500W MAX power,
helping push this speaker’s ability to deliver raw vocal power that
brings your music to life! With frequency responses as high as 12KHZ
and as low as 40Hz the PRO-RY8.4NMB
has the perfect frequency bandwidth to bring out the best in your music
during every session. The temperature tested 2” TIL Voice Coil utilized
by the PRO-RY8.4NMB encourages users to play their music when they want and as long as they want!
cone is made from a carbon fiber and resin mix reinforced by rubber
surrounds for extra protection. Never worry about getting caught in the
rain again! Every part used in the construction of this speaker has been
coated to withstand the effects of corrosion caused by environmental
damage. This ensures your speaker will play and last as long as you
is applicable in builds of any kind (Marine, Car and Powersports Builds)
due to its resistance to water and intense reproduction capabilities!
- Water Resistant Mid Bass Woofer designed especially for motorcycles but applicable in many builds
- Durable Aluminum Basket with Carbon Fiber and Resin Cone for maximum resistance against environmental damage
- 6mm Xmax one way for fuller deeper mid bass frequency responses
- Neodymium magnet and motor structure for detailed audio on every session
- Perfect solution for bikers looking to fill out their mid-range and bass frequency responses
used free air, but are designed to be used in small sealed or ported
enclosures for the highest levels of exceptional mid bass response
- Nominal Diameter 8"
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling 250 Watts
- Max Power Handling 500 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 88 dB
- Frequency Response 40 Hz - 12 Khz
- Overall Diameter 8.3"
- Overall Depth 4.5"
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout 7.2"
- Mounting Depth 4"