’s neodymium motor promotes higher sensitivity and extreme power handling for professional quality reproduction for casuals, audiophiles, and competitors alike.
The PRO-RY10.4NMB power ratings comes in at an unparalleled 450W RMS and 900W MAX power, helping push this speaker’s ability to deliver raw vocal power that brings your music to life! With frequency responses as high as 6.3KHZ and as low as 30Hz the PRO-RY10.4NMB has the perfect frequency bandwidth to bring out the best in your music during every session. The temperature tested 3” TIL Voice Coil utilized by the PRO-RY10.4NMB encourages users to play their music when they want and as long as they want!
’s cone is made from a carbon fiber and resin mix reinforced by rubber surrounds for extra protection. Never worry about getting caught in the rain again! Every part used in the construction of this speaker has been coated to withstand the effects of corrosion caused by environmental damage. This ensures your speaker will play and last as long as you want!
is applicable in builds of any kind (Marine, Car and Powersports Builds) due to its resistance to water and intense reproduction capabilities!
- Water Resistant Mid Bass Woofer designed especially for motorcycles but applicable in many builds
- Durable Aluminum Basket with Carbon Fiber and Resin Cone for maximum resistance against environmental damage
- 6mm Xmax one way for fuller deeper mid bass frequency responses
- Neodymium magnet and motor structure for detailed audio on every session
- Perfect solution for bikers looking to fill out their mid-range and bass frequency responses
- Best used free air, but are designed to be used in small sealed or ported enclosures for the highest levels of exceptional mid bass response
- Nominal Diameter 10"
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling 450 Watts
- Max Power Handling 900 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 89 dB
- Frequency Response 30 Hz - 6.3 Khz
- Overall Diameter 10.2"
- Overall Depth 5.6"
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout 9.3"
- Mounting Depth 5"