Versatility is paramount in large and small audio systems alike. Many DS18 fans have been wanting a more powerful 6x9 so they can get clear and loud sound from their 6x9s. We have obliged the overwhelming requests by releasing our PRO-FR69NEO. This Neodymium driven midrange speaker will be the loudest 6x9 we have while also handling the most power. The great thing about NEO motor structures is that you get better performance, higher wattage handing, better efficiency, and much lighter in weight than a traditional speaker with a ferrite motor structure. This is a 4 ohm speaker that handles 250w RMS and 500w MAX power with a DB sensitivity rating of 98db. This neo also has a built in bullet resonator to help this screaming mids range all the way from 100hz to 9000hz with extreme clarity and loudness.
- Neodymium motor structure that handles more power, lighter, and more efficient than ferrite motors.
- Silver bullet resonator that will bring the loudness and clarity of this speaker to the highest pinnacle.
- High RMS rating of 250w RMS and 500w MAX @4 ohms so you can have a very high powered 6x9 to blow away the competition.
- High decibel rating so it does not take max power to get the fullest sound.
- Includes Metal Mesh Grill
- Rms Power: 250 Watts
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- Woofer Size: 6x9"
- Voice Coil: 1.5"
- Impedance: 4-ohm
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 9KHz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover: 120Hz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Baffle Cut Out: 8.74"x 5.97"
- Overall Diameter: 9.44"x 6-57"
- Mounting Depth: 2.87"