With unmatched power handling capabilities, DS18’s PRO-DRNSC1.5DK
guarantees unparalleled performance.
Inspired by our passion for music, the PRO-DRNSC1.5DK
was developed to provide car audio enthusiasts with high-quality sound that is unmatched in the industry. Our team of engineers and designers overcame numerous obstacles to create a product that delivers impressive sound with striking clarity and limitless depth.
The PRO-DRNSC1.5DK is equipped with a highly durable 1.5-inch voice coil, so these drivers perform at their maximum potential throughout any jam session. The drop-in voice coils make for fast and easy repairs in the rare occasion that they are overpowered.
Unlike traditional ferrite magnets, the neodymium magnets used in the PRO-DRNSC1.5DK ensure the highest efficiency and power handling without the bulk. The 109dB sensitivity makes it easy to climb to MAX volume.
is made to fit most standard thread-on horn throats, ensuring functionality in spaces that most drivers can't fit. The non-removable horn throat makes for a quick and easy installation,
The 80W AES Power Handling, 160W Program Power Handling, and 320W Peak Power Handling ensures long-lasting performance from your equipment.
is made to last, and we stand behind its quality. Our product has been tested for durability and longevity, ensuring that it will perform at its maximum potential for years to come.
Don't settle for mediocre sound in your system. Upgrade to DS18’s PRO-DRNSC1.5DK
and experience the power of unparalleled performance and impressive sound quality.
- 80W AES Power Handling; 160W Program Power Handling; 320W Peak Power Handling
- Drop-in voice coils for fast and easy repairs in the rare occasion they are overpowered
- Neodymium Magnets to ensure the highest efficiency, and power handling, without the bulk of traditional ferrite magnets
- Compact driver with functionality in spaces most drivers can’t fit
- Made to fit most standard thread on horn throats
- 109dB sensitivity for easy climbs to MAX volume
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohm
- AES Power handling 80 W
- Program Power Handling 160 W
- Peak Power handling 320 W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) With Horn 111 dB
- Frequency Response 1K-20KHz
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover 2KHz
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.5" / 38mm
- Voice Coil Former Material Kapton
- Winding Material Aluminum
- Diaphragm Material Polyimide
- Magnet Material Neodymium (N38H)
- Magnet Weight 2.4 oz
- Body Color / Finish Silver / Raw
- Body Material Aluminum
- Nominal Diameter 3.15" / 80mm
- Throat Diameter 1" / 25.4mm
- Sound Coverage 60° (round)
- Body Material Aluminum
- Color/Finish Silver / Raw
- Overall Diameter 3.15" / 80mm
- Overall Depth 2.42" / 61.5mm
- Mounting Depth 2.22" / 56.5mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter 2.75" / 70mm
- Bolt Pattern (Horn) 2.13" / 54mm