DS18 proudly presents a game-changer in the world of car audio: the PRO-CF69.4NR
. This speaker combines cutting-edge technology with unparalleled craftsmanship to deliver an audio experience that will leave you breathless.
At the heart of the PRO-CF69.4NR lies a Neodymium magnet, the gold standard in car audio magnet technology. Renowned for its exceptional strength and efficiency, the Neodymium magnet propels sound waves with unrivaled power and precision.
But that's not all! DS18 understands the needs of car audio enthusiasts like you. That's why the PRO-CF69.4NR is not only water-resistant but specifically designed to thrive in the face of the elements. Its high-tech carbon fiber cone not only delivers exceptional sound quality but also adds a touch of elegance to your audio setup. Encased by a super-strong rubber surround, the PRO-CF69.4NR speaker is built to withstand the test of time, ensuring countless hours of audio pleasure without compromise. Rain or shine, this speaker will continue to perform at its peak, allowing you to enjoy your music wherever your adventurous spirit takes you.
With a rating of 300 watts RMS and a maximum power handling of 600 watts, the PRO-CF69.4NR thrives on pushing boundaries. Immerse yourself in crystal-clear sound, deep bass, and heart-pounding beats, all with the confidence that your speaker can handle whatever you throw its way.
With its water-resistant construction, Neodymium magnet, high-tech carbon fiber cone, and super-strong rubber surround, the PRO-CF69.4NR offers exceptional performance, unmatched versatility, and a visually stunning presence.
- Awesome power handling and efficiency with the Neodymium motor structure that the pros use.
- Usable in a wide array of applications that need high powered water resistant speakers.
- Amazing looks with the carbon fiber cone that comes held by a super strong rubber surround that will last all your tests!
- Nominal Diameter: 6x9" (152 x 228mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Max Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 95dB
- Frequency Response: 63Hz ~ 12Khz
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover: 80 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Voice Coil Former Material: Kapton
- Voice Coil Material: CCAW
- Cone Material: Water Resistant Carbon Fiber
- Dust Cap Material: Water Resistant Carbon Fiber
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Basket Material: Steel
- Basket Color: Glossy Black
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Rings
- Magnet Weight: 0.3 Kg
Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Equivalent Volume: Vas - 12.75L / 0.45 ft
- Excursion (one way): Xmax - 2.5 mm
- Free Air Resonance: Fs - 83 Hz
- Mechanical Factor: Qms - 12.16
- Electrical Factor: Qes - 0.69
- Total Factor: Qts - 0.65
- Moving Mass: Mms - 20.35g
- Mechanical Compliance: Cms - 0.18 mm/N
- BI Factor: BI - 7.22
- Voice Coil Inductance: Le - 0.561 mH
- Cone Area: Sd - 224.32 cm
- DC Resistance: Re - 3.4 Ohms
- Overall Diameter: 6.48" x 9.29" (164.5 x 236mm)
- Overall Depth: 3.44" (87.5mm)
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout: 5.94" x 8.58" (151 x 218mm)
- Mounting Depth: 3.25" (82.5mm)
- Motor Diameter: 4.45" (113mm)