- 2x NXL-X8PRO (BLACK)
- 1x JVOCE8
- 1x JK-TUBE (BLACK)
manufacturing of the JK-TUBE is the introduction of an old classic in a
brand new color to match any aesthetic you wish to capture in your
builds. This mounting tube with mobile clamps is perfect for all
vehicles and works with almost all of our marine grade compliant
With over 70 marine grade compliant products, we have
whatever you need for your ATV, UTV, Side by Side, Jeep, Motorcycle,
Boat or anything in between.
We don’t believe in compromising on your
components, we work to bring the best in vehicular audio customization,
so you don’t have to. This bar is not compatible with soft-top Jeeps.
- Full rounded die-cast solid aluminum
- Mounting Distance: 48.3-50.3"
- UV compliant gloss
HYDRO Series 8" Tower Speaker with Built-in Hybrid Mid-Range &
Compression Driver to blast the competition's audio away.
- Enhanced Durability and Power Handling For A Tower Speaker With Unmatched Longevity
- Pair NBR Pad For 1” to 2” Tube to Help Get The Best Fitment For Your Tower Size
- Clamps for 1” to 2” Roll Cage or Tube
- Two CS-8 Silicone Marine Speaker Covers Included For Added Protection
- Front Logo and Back Covers Can Be Rotated For Correct Angle Display
- RGB LED system designed throughout the pod so you see lighting on the speaker ring, and pod housing
NXL-X8PRO General Specifications:
- Nominal Diameter: 8"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- RMS Power Handling: 250 Watts
- MAX Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 97dB
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20Khz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover: 100 Hz
water resistant extremely loud PRO-HYBRID 8 inch speakers with built in
driver for amazing sound quality and intense volume levels
- Highly durable mold injected plastic tower box mounted through clamps or with included flat mounts
- Built in LED RGB (Controlled Through LED-BTC RGB Controller)
- IP65 Waterproof Rating
JVOCE8 General Specifications:
- Nominal Diameter: Dual 8"
- Nominal Impedance: 4+4 ohm
- RMS Power Handling: 250x2 Watts
- MAX Power Handling: 500x2 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20Khz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover: 80 Hz