- 4x DS18 CF-X8PRO CARBON FIBER TOWER SPEAKERS
- 1x DS18 JK-TUBE BLACK MOUNTING TUBE FOR JEEP WRANGLER JKJKU
- 1x DS18 G3600.4D 4-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- 1x STINGER X2K41 4 GAUGE 100% COPPER POWER WIRE KIT
Our team of experts here at DS18 are always looking to give our users complete creative control in their construction of the brightest, clearest sounding system for all vehicles on any terrain.
The manufacturing of the JK-TUBE is the introduction of an old classic in a brand new color to match any aesthetic you wish to capture in your builds. This mounting tube with mobile clamps is perfect for all vehicles and works with almost all of our marine grade compliant products.
With over 70 marine grade compliant products, we have whatever you need for your ATV, UTV, Side by Side, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat or anything in between.
We don’t believe in compromising on your components, we work to bring the best in vehicular audio customization, so you don’t have to. This bar is not compatible with soft-top Jeeps.
- Full rounded die-cast solid aluminum
- Mounting Distance: 48.3-50.3"
- UV compliant gloss
DS18’s HYDRO Series is back and better with upgraded products to fulfill all your Marine Grade Audio equipment needs.
is DS18’s revamped compact wakeboard tower speaker designed to turn your sound systems volume ALL THE WAY UP! The new and improved clamping system these models come equipped with paired with their compact size make it possible for these tower speakers to be installed just about anywhere.
This upgraded model of the NXL-X8 comes equipped with a Pro Audio Water Resistant Hybrid Mid-Range & Compression Driver Loudspeaker, the PRO-HY8.4B, for an expansive range of frequencies that get as high as 20KHz and as low as 80Hz. The neodymium magnets installed in the PRO-HY8.4B’s compression driver reinforce the motor/cone assembly providing these tower pods with unbreakable strength and durability.
has a larger voice coil with higher potential for loudness over the standard NXL complete pods which also adds great sound reproduction, and extended longevity. The power handling ratings on these pods are250 W RMS and 500 W MAX, which is double the standard NXL pod rating.
These tower speakers also have integrated RGB LED Lighting to complement the vibe of any system. The LED BTC (LED Bluetooth Controller) is sold separately and required to control the lights on this speaker.
The CF-X8PRO is an unbreakable volume maximizing tower speaker that’s guaranteed to revitalize any sound system.
CF-X8PRO General Specifications
- Nominal Diameter 8" / 203mm
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling 250W
- MAX Power Handling 500W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 97dB
- Frequency Response 80Hz - 20KHz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover 100Hz
CF-X8PRO Body / Features
- Enclosure Material Injection PC+ABS
- Marine Grade Type IP65+UV Stable
- RGB LED Integrated LED-RGB Acrylic Ring Lighting 6 Core Wires for Lighting and Speaker
- Grill Type ASA (Injection Grill)
- Clamps Die-Cast Adjustable (1"~2") 360 Degree Rotation Mounting Buried Wire or Open Wire Mounting Optional
- Front Logo Yes, can be rotated for correct angle display
- Rear Logo Yes, can be rotated for correct angle display
- Finish Carbon Fiber
- Overall Diameter 8.6" / 218mm
- Overall Depth 9.4" / 238mm
- Overall Height 12.3" / 313mm
The Gen-X series has always been a DS18 staple with the public and been in countless system builds over the many years it was released.
We have completely redesigned the GEN-X series from the ground up to meet and audio enthusiasts' high standards and complete their goals for the system of their dreams with great power, reliability, and efficiency.
The G3600.4D has a power rating of 4x300 watts RMS at 4 ohms 4x420 RMS at 2 ohms, 2x740 at 4 ohm bridge, and 3600 MAX at the two load it was designed for, giving you pure and clean power on demand.
This amp has the power to drive your speakers but also not take up much space because of the new compact design and technology that will keep your amp playing cool and loud.
- Small and powerful design so you can power your subs with great efficiency and power without taking up much space
- Integrated low pass and high pass filter to help you get the perfect response you are looking for.
- High quality terminals that look great and will transfer your power and signal with no loss.
- Total Watts (Peak): 3600W
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 4 x 300W
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 4 x 420W
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Bridge: 2 x 740W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >93dB
- Efficiency @ 4ohm: 80%
- Damping Factor: 78
- Input Impedance: 22K
- Channel Separation: 70dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Low Level Input Range: 0.25-6V
- High Level Input: NO
- Selectable X-Over: LPF/FLAT/HPF
- X-Over Filter Range: 50 - 250Hz
- Overall Length: 12" / 305mm
- Overall Wide: 4.72" / 120mm
- Overall Height: 1.96" / 50mm
- Gross Single Unit Weight: 1.9KG
Stinger X Ultimate Wiring Kits are designed to provide the highest power transfer and system flexibility for no compromise installations. Engineered to unleash the maximum performance from your system. First, is the power distribution block to rule them all: XLINK. With its ability to transform from an inline fuse holder to an expandable power, ground, or power and ground distribution block, while able to accept 0, 4, or 8GA input/outputs and either ANL or MIDI/AFS fuse. The XLINK block is accompanied by Hyper-Twist Tru-Spec Wire, Expert Ground Terminals, Power Terminals, Wire Ferrules Remote Turn-on, and an accessories pack to complete the installation. Power delivery, and just as important but often overlooked, ground integrity, are the main goals of this kit. So, to make sure the ground potential is as equally robust as the power delivery, we have included a ground reinforcement cable to be used from the battery to the chassis, and on the amplifier side the Expert Ground Terminal for a large footprint, low resistance, non-rotating grounding terminal. All these elements add up to the ULTIMATE wiring kit and system performance from Stinger X.
- PROFESSIONAL WIRE FERRULES for amplifier connections, to maximize contact and connection integrity
- XLINK X-PANSION BLOCK unleash the maximum performance and flexibility from your system by utilizing its ability to transform from an inline fuse holder to an expandable power, ground, or power and ground distribution block all while able to accept 0, 4, or 8GA input/outputs and either ANL or MIDI/AFS fuses.
- XLINK MULTI-FUSE Utilize ANL and/or Mini-ANL/AFS fuses for a wide range of amperage capability; 20-475A per circuit
- ENHANCED POWER DELIVERY Heavy gauge terminals, pure copper and hydraulic compressed connections for ultra-low resistance and high current transfer
- EXPERT GROUND TERMINATION featuring a large footprint, low resistance, non-rotating with interlocking screws connection for an unsurpassed ground. Also includes a battery ground upgrade cable to ensure the ground is as robust as the power for maximum performance
X2K41 Kit Includes:
- (1) 18ft./5.5m Matte RED Hyper-Twist 4GA Power Wire
- (2) 3ft./0.9m Matte Clear Hyper-Twist 4GA Ground Wire
- (1) 17ft./5.2m Matte CLEAR 18GA Remote Turn-On Wire
- (1) XFDB108 XLINK Expandable Fuse Holder
- (1) 175 Amp Shoc-Krome ANL Fuse
- (3) 4GA Crimp Ring Terminals Pre-Installed (2 Ground 1 Power)
- (2) 4GA Crimp Ring Terminals
- (1) 18GA Fork Terminal
- (1) Grey Boot to match ground wire
- (1) RED Boot to match power wire
- (1) 16GA Blue Butt Connector
- (1) 4GA Snap In Protective Firewall Grommet
- (6) Self-Drilling Mounting Screws
- (10) 7”/17.8cm Wire Ties
- (1) 4Ga Expert Terminal
- (1) 18Ga Ferrule
- (3) 4GA Ferrules with Stinger Heat Shrink Tubing
- (1) XLINK X-Pansion Jumper