- (4) DS18 NXL-X8TP BLACK TOWER SPEAKERS WITH
- (1) DS18 JK-TUBE/BK BLACK MOUNTING TUBE FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK JKU
- (1) DS18 G3600.4D 4-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER AND
- (1) STINGER X2K41 4 GAUGE 100% COPPER POWER WIRE KIT
team of experts here at DS18 are always looking to give our users
complete creative control in their construction of the brightest,
clearest sounding system for all vehicles on any terrain.
manufacturing of the JK-TUBE
is the introduction of an old classic in a
brand new color to match any aesthetic you wish to capture in your
builds. This mounting tube with mobile clamps is perfect for all
vehicles and works with almost all of our marine grade compliant
With over 70 marine grade compliant products, we have
whatever you need for your ATV, UTV, Side by Side, Jeep, Motorcycle,
Boat or anything in between.
We don’t believe in compromising on your
components, we work to bring the best in vehicular audio customization,
so you don’t have to. This bar is not compatible with soft-top Jeeps.
- Full rounded die-cast solid aluminum
- Mounting Distance: 48.3-50.3"
- UV compliant gloss
for 2021, a redesigned NXL-X8TP
tower speaker to handle more vibration, abuse,
and be overall louder. These models have a new and redesigned clamping
system that is much stronger overall than the previous model and has
been heavily enforced. We have also added a passive woofer radiator for
even more volume and produce more bass. Also included are brightly led
lights on the speaker, rings, and passive woofer radiator to brightly
light up the night.
- New redesigned clamping system with more reinforcements.
- Brightly it LED lighting to add flair and style to your setup.
RGB system that shines any color you want so you can perfectly match
your theme and with the use of out LED-BTC can control many more
illumination options from your phone.
NXL-X8TP General Specifications:
- Nominal Diameter: 8"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- RMS Power Handling: 125 Watts
- MAX Power Handling: 375 Watts
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 93dB
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-23Khz
- Recommended HI Pass Crossover: 70 Hz
NXL-X8TP Body / Features:
- Enclosure Material: Injection PC+ABS
- Marine Grade Type: IP65 + UV Stable
LED: Integrated RGB LED Speaker Lighting Integrated RGB LED Acrylic
Ring Lighting and RGB LED Back Logo with 6 Core Wires for Lighting and
- Grill Type: ASA (Injection Grill)
Die-Cast adjustable (1" ~ 2") 360 Degree Rotation Mounting Buried Wire
or Open Wire Mounting Optional, Included NBR Pad And Stainless Hardware
(Screws,Stop Washers,Hexagon wrench, Safety Rope,Screw fastening Glue)
- Front/ Rear Logo: Can Be Rotated For Correct Angle
- Finish: Matte Black
NXL-X8TP Speaker Measurements:
- Overall Diameter: 8.59"
- Overall Depth: 13.89"
- Overall Height: 12.37"
Gen-X series has always been a DS18 staple with the public and been in
countless system builds over the many years it was released.
have completely redesigned the GEN-X series from the ground up to meet
and audio enthusiasts' high standards and complete their goals for the
system of their dreams with great power, reliability, and efficiency.
has a power rating of 4x300 watts RMS at 4 ohms 4x420 RMS at 2
ohms, 2x740 at 4 ohm bridge, and 3600 MAX at the two load it was
designed for, giving you pure and clean power on demand.
has the power to drive your speakers but also not take up much space
because of the new compact design and technology that will keep your amp
playing cool and loud.
- Small and powerful design so you can power your subs with great efficiency and power without taking up much space
- Integrated low pass and high pass filter to help you get the perfect response you are looking for.
- High quality terminals that look great and will transfer your power and signal with no loss.
- Total Watts (Peak): 3600W
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 4 x 300W
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 4 x 420W
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Bridge: 2 x 740W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >93dB
- Efficiency @ 4ohm: 80%
- Damping Factor: 78
- Input Impedance: 22K
- Channel Separation: 70dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Low Level Input Range: 0.25-6V
- High Level Input: NO
- Selectable X-Over: LPF/FLAT/HPF
- X-Over Filter Range: 50 - 250Hz
- Overall Length: 12" / 305mm
- Overall Wide: 4.72" / 120mm
- Overall Height: 1.96" / 50mm
- Gross Single Unit Weight: 1.9KG
Stinger X Ultimate Wiring Kits are designed to provide the highest power
transfer and system flexibility for no compromise installations.
Engineered to unleash the maximum performance from your system. First,
is the power distribution block to rule them all: XLINK. With its
ability to transform from an inline fuse holder to an expandable power,
ground, or power and ground distribution block, while able to accept 0,
4, or 8GA input/outputs and either ANL or MIDI/AFS fuse. The XLINK block
is accompanied by Hyper-Twist Tru-Spec Wire, Expert Ground Terminals,
Power Terminals, Wire Ferrules Remote Turn-on, and an accessories pack
to complete the installation. Power delivery, and just as important but
often overlooked, ground integrity, are the main goals of this kit. So,
to make sure the ground potential is as equally robust as the power
delivery, we have included a ground reinforcement cable to be used from
the battery to the chassis, and on the amplifier side the Expert Ground
Terminal for a large footprint, low resistance, non-rotating grounding
terminal. All these elements add up to the ULTIMATE wiring kit and
system performance from Stinger X.
- PROFESSIONAL WIRE FERRULES for amplifier connections, to maximize contact and connection integrity
X-PANSION BLOCK unleash the maximum performance and flexibility from
your system by utilizing its ability to transform from an inline fuse
holder to an expandable power, ground, or power and ground distribution
block all while able to accept 0, 4, or 8GA input/outputs and either ANL
or MIDI/AFS fuses.
- XLINK MULTI-FUSE Utilize ANL and/or Mini-ANL/AFS fuses for a wide range of amperage capability; 20-475A per circuit
POWER DELIVERY Heavy gauge terminals, pure copper and hydraulic
compressed connections for ultra-low resistance and high current
- EXPERT GROUND TERMINATION featuring a large footprint,
low resistance, non-rotating with interlocking screws connection for an
unsurpassed ground. Also includes a battery ground upgrade cable to
ensure the ground is as robust as the power for maximum performance
X2K41 Kit Includes:
- (1) 18ft./5.5m Matte RED Hyper-Twist 4GA Power Wire
- (2) 3ft./0.9m Matte Clear Hyper-Twist 4GA Ground Wire
- (1) 17ft./5.2m Matte CLEAR 18GA Remote Turn-On Wire
- (1) XFDB108 XLINK Expandable Fuse Holder
- (1) 175 Amp Shoc-Krome ANL Fuse
- (3) 4GA Crimp Ring Terminals Pre-Installed (2 Ground 1 Power)
- (2) 4GA Crimp Ring Terminals
- (1) 18GA Fork Terminal
- (1) Grey Boot to match ground wire
- (1) RED Boot to match power wire
- (1) 16GA Blue Butt Connector
- (1) 4GA Snap In Protective Firewall Grommet
- (6) Self-Drilling Mounting Screws
- (10) 7”/17.8cm Wire Ties
- (1) 4Ga Expert Terminal
- (1) 18Ga Ferrule
- (3) 4GA Ferrules with Stinger Heat Shrink Tubing
- (1) XLINK X-Pansion Jumper