Upgraded to pack even more wattage 2000 Watts and last even longer than our older batteries did; The INF-65G34AH Group 34 Car Batteries have a 10H capacity within the 65AH range to 1.8V Per Cell, fits perfectly under your hood, and is built for everyday use.
The AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology has proven through the years to be the most cost-effective way to meet high charging demands from any 12v sources. Packed in a durable container, the INF-65G34AH battery is sure to stand the test of time. These batteries have a higher than normal float voltage so with the vehicle on and the alternator charging these will give even more reserve.
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design that has proven itself through time and is the number one choice among team competitors.
- Non spill design so the batteries can be mounted upside down or in multiple configurations without worry.
- Bolt M5 terminals for secure connection also giving multiple options for add on terminals and busbars for the highest connectivity and conduction.
- High burst reserve so the battery can maintain high volumes of amperage draw while efficiently holding voltage.
- High float charge so your lights stay brighter, your electronics run stronger, and you have more reserve power and voltage altogether.
- Battery Type AGM
- Nominal Voltage 12.8 V
- Capacity 65Ah @ 10hr-rate to 1.8V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)
- Maximum Discharge Current 780A
- Watts 2000W
- Internal Resistance Approx. 7.5 mO
- Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8 Vdc / unit average at 25°C (77°F)
- Recommended Charging Current 19.5 Amp Max
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25°C +/- 3° (77°F +/- 5°)
- Bolt / Terminal Type Thread Lead Alloy Recessed / M6 Bolt with Post Insert
- Battery Group 34
- Overall Length 10.2" / 261mm
- Overall Width 6.7" / 170mm
- Overall Height 7.4" / 188mm
- Overall Height (Without Terminals) 7.2" / 184mm
- Weight 46.2 Lbs / 21 Kg