Designed with AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology, this battery is the top choice among team competitors seeking high-performance solutions.
The INF-28AH features a non-spill design, this battery can be mounted upside down or in multiple configurations, providing you with maximum flexibility and convenience. The bolt M5 terminals ensure a secure connection and offer multiple options for add-on terminals and busbars, allowing for enhanced connectivity and conduction.
With its high burst reserve, this power cell maintains high volumes of amperage draw while efficiently holding voltage. Say goodbye to dim lights and weak electronics - the high float charge of the DS18 INF-28AH ensures that your lights stay brighter, your electronics run stronger, and you have more reserve power and voltage altogether.
Don't settle for less when it comes to your power needs. Invest in the DS18 INF-28AH and experience the DS18 difference first hand.
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design that has proven itself through time and is the number one choice among team competitors.
- Non spill design so the batteries can be mounted upside down or in multiple configurations without worry.
- Bolt M5 terminals for secure connection also giving multiple options for add on terminals and busbars for the highest connectivity and conduction.
- High burst reserve so the battery can maintain high volumes of amperage draw while efficiently holding voltage.
- High float charge so your lights stay brighter, your electronics run stronger, and you have more reserve power and voltage altogether.
- Model: INF-28
- Battery Type: AGM
- Nominal Voltage: 12.4 V
- Capacity: 28Ah @ 10hr-rate to 1.8V per cell @ 25C (77F)
- Maximum Discharge Current: 5 Sec @ 420 Amps
- Watts: 1000W
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5 to 13.8 Vdc / unit average at 25C (77F)
- Recommended Charging Current: 8.4 Amp Max
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range: 25C +/- 3 (77F +/- 5)
- Bolt / Terminal Type: L Terminal / M5 Nut & Bolt
- Overall Length: 6.49"
- Overall Width: 6.88"
- Overall Height: 5.0"
- Weight: 8 Kg / 17.6 Lbs