High excursion is now the standard in all big bass applications and we want to bring the experience of low frequency bass and high power to every user at a great price point. The EXL-XX15.2HE is the answer to that. This subwoofer is a high teir addition that comes in at an amazing price point while getting all those features other much more expensive high excursion subs come with.
Also, with a power rating of 2000w RMS and 4000w Max, with the right power this sub will have increased excursion, decibels, and loudness altogether for a real competition bass experience.
- High Excursion surround for a very high amount of xmax.
- Great power handling of 2000w RMS and 4000w max.
- Three inch black aluminum voice coil for high power handling and great efficiency.
- FS of 35 hz so you can easily dip in the subsonic range with no issues along as your box is tuned accordingly.
- Nominal Diameter: 15
- Nominal Impedance: 4 + 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Handling: 2000W
- MAX Power Handling: 4000W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 88 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 1.5KHz
- Recommended Lo Pass Crossover: 80 Hz
- VC Diameter: 3" / 75.6mm
- VC Former Material: Black Aluminum
- Winding Material: CCAW
- Cone Material: Paper
- Dust Cap Material: Glass Fiber
- Surround Material: Foam
- Basket Material: Aluminum
- Basket Color/Finish: Black
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 306 Oz
- Displacement Volume: 3.26L
Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Equivalent Vol: Vas 29.965L
- Excursion(one way): Xmax 42 mm
- Free Air Resonance: Fs 35.6 Hz
- Mechanical Factor: Qms 7.098
- Electrical Factor: Qes 0.68
- Total Factor: Qts 0.62
- Moving Mass: Mms 410.638 g
- Compliance: Cms 0.027 mm/N
- Bl Factor: BL 19.865
- VC Inductance: Le 11.25 mH
- Diaphragm Area: Sd 804.25 cm²
- Dc Resistance: Re 3.6 + 3.6 ohms
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product: EBP 52.3
- Overall Diameter: 15.59" / 396mm
- Overall Depth: 10.24" / 260mm
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout: 13.98" / 355mm
- Mounting Depth: 8.86" / 225mm
- Motor Diameter: 8.86" / 225mm