High excursion is now the standard in all big bass applications and we want to bring the experience of low frequency bass and high power to every user at a great price point. The EXL-XX12.4HE
is the answer to that. This subwoofer is a high tier addition that comes in at an amazing price point while getting all those features other much more expensive high excursion subs come with. Also, with a power rating of 2000w RMS and 4000w Max, with the right power this sub will have increased excursion, decibels, and loudness altogether for a real competition bass experience.
- High Excursion surround for a very high amount of xmax.
- Great power handling of 2000w RMS and 4000w Max.
- Three inch black aluminum voice coil for high power handling and great efficiency.
- FS of 39 Hz so you can easily dip in the subsonic range with no issues along as your box is tuned accordingly.
- Rms Power: 2,000 Watts
- Peak Power: 4,000 Watts
- Subwoofer Size: 12?
- Voice Coil: 3? Black Aluminum
- Impedance: Dual 4-ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 1.3KHz
- Sensitivity: 87dB
Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Equivalent Vol: Vas 20.738L
- Excursion(one way): Xmax 42 mm
- Free Air Resonance: Fs 41.3 Hz
- Mechanical Factor: Qms 4.525
- Electrical Factor: Qes 0.511
- Total Factor: Qts 0.459
- Moving Mass: Mms 285.433 g
- Compliance: Cms 0.026 mm/N
- Bl Factor: BL 17.166
- VC Inductance: Le 9.8 mH
- Diaphragm Area: Sd 433.74 cm²
- Dc Resistance: Re 3.6 + 3.6 ohms
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product: EBP 80.8
- Overall Diameter: 12.63" / 321mm
- Overall Depth: 9.25"/235mm
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout: 11.1" / 282mm
- Mounting Depth: 7.87" / 200mm
- Motor Diameter: 8.89" / 226mm
DBs Enclosure Recommendations
- Ported: 1.5 - 2.25 cu-ft. Tuned to 32Hz