The EQX7 allows you to take complete control of your audio system, pushing it past its limits with unparalleled precision and clarity. This high-strength 7-band stereo equalizer/crossover is the upgrade needed to achieve your audio dreams. Harnessing the power of its seven bands, including frequencies of 50Hz, 125Hz, 320Hz, 750Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz, and 16KHz, the EQX7 ensures the most precise audio reproduction. With adjustable frequencies ranging from -12 to +12dB (-15 to +15dB for subwoofer frequencies), you have the power to fine-tune your sound to perfection.
The EQX7 offers three stereo RCA outputs, dedicated to driving your front, rear, and subwoofer audio amplifiers. Take control of your audio experience with separate controls for master volume, subwoofer volume (sub level), front/rear fade, and the choice between main or auxiliary inputs. The integrated speaker Hi-Level Converter ensures low-level RCA output for seamless integration with your existing system. With the Auto Turn-On feature, the EQX7 activates automatically when connected directly to the factory radio source, eliminating the need for manual intervention.
DS18 understands the importance of delivering audio with unmatched precision. That's why the EQX7 offers an extended frequency response from 20Hz to 30KHz, boasting exceptional 100 dB signal-to-noise performance.
The EQX7 can be mounted next to your source unit or discreetly underneath your dash, thanks to the included mounting brackets. This ensures easy access to the front panel controls right from the driver's seat, giving you full command of your audio system at your fingertips. It's time to shape your sound exactly how you envision it.
- The DS18 EQX7 is a 7-band stereo equalizer/crossover specifically created for the mobile environment. The DS18 EQX7 provides powerful features in a compact size
- Seven equalization bands (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz and 16KHz), each frequency adjustable from -12 to +12dB (-15 to +15dB for subwoofer frequencies). Subwoofer output uses a built-in 18dB per octave electronic crossover fixed at 60Hz or 90Hz
- Three stereo RCA outputs to drive front, rear and subwoofer audio amplifiers. An auxiliary stereo RCA input for use with portable devices, such as an MP3 player or DVD player
- Separate controls for master volume, subwoofer volume (sub level), front / rear fader and selection of main or auxiliary inputs
- Extended frequency response from 20Hz to 30KHz with exceptional 100dB signal-to-noise performance. Gold-plated race connectors to ensure the best audio signal output. ISO mounting holes and removable trim ring for custom installation
- Boost / Cut 12dB
- S/N ratio 100dB
- Frequency Response 10Hz-50KHz +/-1dB
- Maximum Output voltage 8V
- THD 0.005%
- Input impedance 50mV- 3 V
- Head Room 20 dB
- Output impedance 2K Ohms
- Input impedance 20K Ohms
- Stereo Separation 82 dB/1 KHz
- Operating voltage 11V-15V Negative Ground