is the epitome of pure audio excellence designed specifically for car audio enthusiasts like you.
is meticulously engineered to deliver magnificent bass, even in vehicles with minimal room. This compact enclosure measures in at a mere 20" x 11" x 6", while the revolutionary subwoofer drastically extends and elaborates the low frequencies in your music.
Built to last, this subwoofer features a robust rubber surround and a resilient plastic cone, ensuring durability in the face of intense vibrations. The ferrite magnet and copper voice coil provide added stability, enabling the speakers to withstand high-powered performance without compromising audio quality.
But that’s not all, the built-in amplifier boasts a power rating of 250W RMS and a staggering 500W MAX. This powerhouse of an amp is calibrated to drive the included subwoofer to optimal production, ensuring your audio experience is nothing short of breathtaking.
also features a suite of advanced features, including dB boosting, phase adjustment, low pass filtration, and a remote bass knob. These cutting-edge technologies dare you to customize your sound, elevating your audio experience to new heights. Integrating this subwoofer into your factory audio system is a breeze, leaving you free to immerse yourself in sound without any hassles.
With its compact design, powerful amplifier, and advanced control features, the EN-DF10A
will exceed your every expectation.
Designed to add magnificent bass to vehicles with minimal amounts of room for larger sized subs and boxes.
utilizes a 10 inch subwoofer in a compact enclosure (sized at 20” x 11” x 6”) to help extend and elaborate the bass for your music!
The built in amp requires power (250W RMS and 500W MAX Power Handling) before allowing you access to dB boosting, phase adjusting, and low pass filtration settings. The included low pass filter promotes clarity in your audio by filtering out high frequency noise for distortion free audio when you need it.
This enclosure housed subwoofer is sure to bring nothing but good vibes when the beat drops.
- Compact design allowing endless options for placement in areas with minimal space
- Built in high power amplifier with remote control functionality.
- 250W RMS 500W MAX output engineered to power this compact subwoofer and enclosure to optimal production.
- Specially designed 10 inch subwoofer that maximizes bass response in spaces that are not typically designed for subwoofers
- Speaker Type / Size 10" Active Subwoofer
- Total Impedance 2 ohms
- Total RMS Power Handling 250W (14.4V)
- Total MAX Power Handling 500W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m) 86dB
- Frequency Response 25-250Hz
- Recommended Lo Pass Crossover 80Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.52" / 38.6mm
- Voice Coil Former Material Aluminum
- Winding Material Cooper
- Cone Material Injection PP Cone
- Surround Material Rubber
- Basket Material Steel
- Magnet Material Ferrite
- Magnet Weight 40 Oz
- Amplifier Class Digital
- Amplifier Type Subwoofer Monoblock
- Number of Channels 1
- Minimum Impedance 2 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio 80dB
- Efficiency @ 4ohm 0.75
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.005
- Low Level Input Range 200mV-6V
- High Level Input Yes
- Auto turn-On Yes
- Selectable X-Over LPF Fixed
- X-Over Filter Range 30-150Hz
- Bass Boost Range 0-12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency 80Hz
- Infrasonic Filter No
- Phase Selector 0°?180°
- Led Indicator Power / Protection
- Power Input Terminal Size 8 GA
- Fuse Size 30A
- Remote Level Control Yes, Dash Mount
- Cooling Fan No
- Voltmeter No
- Thermal Protection Yes (>75?)
- Over-Load Protection Yes
- DC Output Protection Yes
- Short Circuit Output Protection Yes
- Voltage Input Protection Yes (>17Vdc)
- Clipping Protection No
- Overall Height 11.6" / 295mm
- Overall Width 20.27" / 515mm
- Overall Depth 6.3" / 160mm
- Very Strong Wood (MDF) Box for better sound
- High Efficiency Digital Amplifier Built-In
- Auto Turn-On Function when using Hi-Level Input for easier installation
- Remote Level Knob to get easy amount of Bass control