PRV Audio’s 8MB700FT-NDY Forte Series was specially tailored to give you more power handling and less distortion. The larger voice coil ensures high heat dissipation and the necessary BL to deliver high sensitivity even on high power with the minimum distortion.
The lower Qts allows more precise mid bass. Superior fidelity is achieved through a perfect combination of a non-pressed cone with a smooth frequency response and a surround ring specially designed to allow high displacement without increasing the distortion.
- To get superior fidelity, the special composite cone is built with non-pressed paper for reduced break-up, delivering a smooth frequency response and a low moving mass, increasing the efficiency of the speaker.
- The 8MB700FT-NDY is an extremely efficient 8? mid bass from PRV Audio. This driver is perfect for mating to compression drivers due to its wide frequency bandwidth and its high 98 dB sensitivity rating, on 3 way system (with a suggested 95 Hz, 12 dB/octave high pass filter in place)!
- Its powerful optimized neodymium motor is vented to provide excellent cooling.
- The large 2.5" voice coil allows for the high 350-watts power handling, and warrants the outstanding cooling system implemented into the motor.
- High sensitivity rating of 98 dB 1W/1M which makes it capable of generating a lot of output!
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 350 Watts
- Program Power: 700 Watts
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Woofer Size: 8"
- Impedance: 8-ohm
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover: 95 Hz @ 12dB Octave
- Frequency Response: 95Hz – 11KHz
- Sold Individually
- Mounting Depth: 4.0"
- Overall Diameter: 8.20"
- Baffle Cut-out: 7.30"
- Weight: 5.51 Lbs