The MR500CF-NDY series was designed for Powers-ports applications, featuring a water-resistant design to ensure optimum performance taking into account the effects of the outdoor environment!
Ideal for upgrading your sound system in your boat, UTV, 4-wheeler, or motorcycle, this mid range speaker becomes the new standard in vocal reproduction for outdoor applications. Constructed of high-end materials like a carbon fiber cone, high-temperature voice coil, and huge neodymium magnet, this driver produces natural sound with remarkably low distortion. The tailored response of the 6MR500CF-NDY-4 comes from its exotic yet supremely engineered carbon fiber cone that delivers the signature PRV audio combination of depth and accuracy on vocal reproduction. Beyond good looks, this cone is extremely light, surprisingly rigid, and provides excellent damping to keep narrow peaks under control, resulting in an incredibly natural yet accurate sound. A rubber surround and large flat spider suspend the cone and keep it linear through the limits of excursion with minimal restriction, further improving dynamics and transients. The suspension design of this mid range features the single layer spider – which connects to the coil former with premium stitched lead wires, all being driven by a copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil providing high efficiency and excellent power handling, complemented by a high-power neodymium radial slugs that immerse the voice coil in a strong magnetic field. You can expect excellent off-axis and transient response from this water-resistant mid range for a great sound stage and realistic sound reproduction. Built for loud, clear vocal performance in tight, compact spaces, PRV Audio’s 6MR500CF-NDY-4 neodymium-powered midrange features a sensitivity of 96 dB (2.83V/1m) and weighs about 3.85 pounds! 4 ohm impedance. Pro Audio On Wheels Series is dedicated to delivering outstanding pro audio performance to your motorsports application.
- Water Resistant with true PRO audio mid range performance
- Damped carbon fiber cone lowers moving mass and minimizes unwanted resonances
- Low inductance and extended frequency response
- A bumped back plate, vented magnet system, vented pole piece, high-temperature voice coil, allow for high power handling while protecting this driver from extreme transient power peaks.
- Powerful neodymium magnet structure features distortion-canceling fixtures
- Fast transient response, minimal tonal coloration, and deep, dynamic mid bass
- Grill and screws are included
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 250 Watts
- Program Power: 500 Watts
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Woofer Size: 6"
- Impedance: 4-ohm
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover: 95 Hz @ 12dB Octave
- Frequency Response: 95Hz – 11KHz
- Sold in Pairs
- Mounting Depth: 2.87"
- Overall Diameter: 6.75"
- Baffle Cut-out: 5.72"