The pinnacle of sound reproduction technology
X3 Series 17ft Interconnects, the top of the StingerX line, boast Silver-Plated Conductors, Locking-Ends, Double Twisted-Pair, Directional Construction. Delivers unmatched noise rejection from directional, high-rate, double twisted pair, and triple shielded construction.
- C3 Tech: Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer.
- Lock Tip RCA Interconnectors: Lock Tip’s rotational locking end with Quad-Clamp-Precision 4-cut RCA provides the ultimate in locking and clamping force with unsurpassed connection integrity.
- ID Interference Defense: I.D. Interference Defense doubles the shielding efforts by combining two layers of EMI rejecting Mylar foil and radiated noise absorbing copper mesh, eliminating unwanted noise and interference.
- Dynamic Signal Flow: Dynamic Signal Flow uses finely stranded silver-plated, pure OFC copper to optimize signal vs. frequency interaction for a dynamic listening experience.
- Noise Shield Directional Construction: Noise shield directional construction uses 3 tightly twisted conductor bundles (+, -, signal drain) per channel to create a directional noise cancelling architecture.
- Body Armor: Body Armor Protection utilizes high strength nylon fibers that are woven tightly around the ultra flexible PVC cable integrity when contending with sharp metal, vibration, and moisture.